Donald replied

217 weeks ago

I'm considering moving to a new country in Europe. I hesitate mainly between Luxembourg and Ireland.

Something very important for me is to be able to open a bank account as a poker player ie with no other source of income.
I know that in some countries it's difficult or even impossible like in Malta for example where they will NEED you to give them proof of employment.

I'm mainly looking for Infos about this on Luxembourg and Ireland but I think a thread about which banks in which countries are poker friendly and which banks will never let you in would be helpful to a lot of people considering relocating.

PARKER replied

217 weeks ago

I think in ireland they like recommendations when you rent a flat so u get some or show you have paid ur rent regularly, and then that you have regular incomes and u can add savings proven also, so not too good to have too much in investments then but if u can prove it. Then one goes to bank with all papers one gets from the flat including bills though you might prefer the account before u rent a flat for obvious reasons but it doesnt mix so ur 1st flat could even be shared that is also easier to get. The bank might also prefer to see you bank account and up to recommendations but likely not mandatory.

PRICE replied

217 weeks ago

They also want that you have regular incomes coming and you will likely get a time for an interview.

Not that you need a bank account when u move, just the flat in uk because they don't have any limit in how long u can be there like they dont have in Romania and Poland though poker is still about illegal in Poland and limited in romania. There might be a nic interview also if you opt to pay. But it takes like 5 a before perm residence. Scotland is cheaper when they become eu again. I am talking to one living in eu for all these words being true.

thomas L charles replied

217 weeks ago

Romania is 3x or so cheaper but you need to support all the way till death and would need to have the money already to be sure but in that case you could buy urself in the uk also. edit. You might get an account with no cards and online banking if they dont accept you in full and if not you might ask for tourist account if they have one.

Donald replied

217 weeks ago

From Googling it seems EU citizens should be able to open a bank account in malta with a proof of a rental contract / reference from home bank, or else get an ID card (relatively easy). why do you think you HAVE to give a proof of employment?

PARKER replied

217 weeks ago

Thank you for getting back to me, as I said this is all very new to me so if I could ask "as a DUMMY" what is an EMI account and why Cyprus. There is so much information out there when you google offshore banks that I am to scared to run around and just do something randomly, thank goodness I found this forum made up of some very clever and knowledgeable people who will hopefully bear with me while I try and upskill myself to banking safety

Jons Maradona replied

217 weeks ago

Chances are, you haven’t considered banking internationally and it’s probably because offshore bank accounts have a chronic association with corruption and shady practices. Looking at you, United States. This is exactly why you need to strongly consider obtaining a second citizenship. Below, I will delve into all of this and explain the benefits of obtaining multiple passports, walk you through the methods to obtaining another citizenship, and urge you to do it sooner rather than later. It’s getting harder and harder to get that second passport, and the window of opportunity might be closing soon. More information here how do i open an offshore bank account
FreeVideosDownloader.net provides its users with an opportunity to download HD videos from various online platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram). Today, users don't have to spend time watching their favorite online videos because they can save them to their device for watching at any time without internet access.

alexey replied

176 weeks ago

If you are looking for a room mate to save some money when renting a flat in another country you may use sites for example roomster , here you can find reviews
Please log in to post a reply.